Terms & Conditions
Visitors to this website are bound by the following terms and conditions. You are requested to carefully read these before continuing with the use of this site. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not visit this site.
By accessing or using the Services, you represent and warrant to Tactopus that
(i) you are of legal age to form a binding contract, or, if you are a minor, you have your parent’s permission to access or use the Services, and your parent has read and agrees to these Terms on your behalf;
(ii) all information you provide is accurate, current and complete;
(iii) you will maintain the accuracy and completeness of such information; and
(iv) if you are accepting these on behalf of an institution, school, company or other legal entity, you have the authority to bind that institution, school, company or legal entity to these Terms.
You also certify that you are legally permitted to use and access the Services and take full responsibility for the selection and use of and access to the Services. These Terms are void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the Services is revoked in such jurisdictions.
Children and Our Services
While our Products are aimed to be used by children of varying ages, some of our Services (including the Website and any Accounts) are intended to be used only by parents, legal guardians and/or teachers over the age of 18.
In order to access certain features of the Services and to post any User Content on or through the Services, a parent, legal guardian or teacher must register to create an account (“Account”) on the Website/Application. By creating an Account, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. Tactopus reserves the right to suspend or terminate your Account if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, not current or incomplete. It is your responsibility not to disclose your Account credentials to anyone. You will immediately notify Tactopus of any unauthorized use of your Account.
In accordance with Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly solicit, nor will we accept, personally identifiable information from users known to be under 13 years of age.
Each Educational Institution shall also indemnify and hold Tactopus harmless from any and all claims that arise from
(i) failure to use our Services as intended or
(ii) failure to comply with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or any applicable law.
You agree and warrant that you will not use the Services in a manner that is illegal or otherwise inconsistent with the Terms. In addition, you will not use the Services in a manner that Tactopus, in its sole discretion, deems objectionable. Tactopus reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Services at any time without notice for any reason.
You agree that you will only access the Services through the Website or the Apps.
You agree not to do any of the following:
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer or otherwise hack the Services or any software used to provide the Services;
- attempt to breach any security or authentication measures of the Services;
- avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Tactopus or any other third party to protect the Services or the Content;
- use the Services or the Content for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party or in any manner not permitted by these Terms;
- take any actions that damage or tamper with the Services;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with other users’ use of the Services;
- impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person;
- violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
Tactopus will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. Tactopus may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that Tactopus has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Services or the Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating the Services, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Tactopus reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to the Services or any Content, that Tactopus, in its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services.
Disclaimer of warranties, inaccuracies and errors
All information, content, material, and products offered on this site are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and are without any representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied. Tactopus Learning Solutions Pvt Ltd, (hereinafter “Tactopus”) does not warrant that the information which is provided is absolute and complete in any manner whatsoever even though Tactopus tries to ensure that the Information provided whether in relation to products or otherwise, as a part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the website.
Tactopus makes no commitment to update or correct any information appearing on this website. Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision.
Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk.
In no case shall Tactopus or its officers or employees be liable to any person or entity for any damages or losses resulting either directly or indirectly from accessing this site. The information provided herein and any communications subsequently entertained or responded to are / shall be gratis and are/shall be outside the purview of any consumer protection law. Any recipient or user of any information or material in this site may use/rely upon the information or material entirely at his / its own risk.
Neither Tactopus nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of, or reliance upon, this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website. Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and Tactopus makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise. Users of the site are required to make all their necessary verifications and Price and other information is subject to change at any time whatsoever.
This website is provided to you on an “as is” and “where-is” basis, without any warranty. Tactopus, for itself and any third party providing materials, products, services, or content to this website, makes no representations or warranties, either express, implied, statutory or otherwise of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of third party rights, with respect to the website, the services or the products offered through this website, the information or any products or services to which the information refers. Tactopus will not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising from or connected with the site, including but not limited to, your use of this site or your inability to use the site, even if Tactopus has previously been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Cancellation & Returns Policy
All orders on www.tactopus.com are eligible for 7-day return guarantee in case of defective or malfunctioning product. If the order is not dispatched yet, you can cancel by emailing us with order id on [email protected]
Third party interaction and Links to third party sites
In your use of the website, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or members or sponsors or sites linked from the website. Any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that Tactopus has no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Tactopus. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Tactopus is not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external website to which this website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
None of the material contained in this Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Tactopus. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material is owned by Tactopus or have been licensed for use to Tactopus by the owners of the rights.
You may not –
1. Copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the website. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the website;
2. Copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the website may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or website, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other website.
3. Remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the website; or link to this website, without our express written consent.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (Trademarks) used and displayed on this Site are registered or unregistered Trademarks of Tactopus. Nothing on this Site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the prior written consent of the Trademark owner.
Jurisdiction and Applicable laws
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the website whether in contract or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Bangalore, India for resolution of all such disputes.
Disclaimer of Liability
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, Tactopus or its officers or employees shall have any liability of any nature whatsoever, in respect of personal information provided by you on this website.
1. Tactopus may suspend the operation of this website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
2. Tactopus may change the format and content of this website at any time.
3. Tactopus may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this website, you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the website.
4. Tactopus reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
5. Tactopus reserves all other rights.